LAS VEGAS — The mother of a woman whose death certificate said she was “rescued” by a Nevada hospital has been using it to order new supplies from hospitals, including medication and supplies for the new Ebola outbreak.

The new shipment came from a Nevada facility that has been the focus of intense public scrutiny as the federal government struggles to contain the spread of the virus.

“We are just ecstatic,” Maria G. Ramos said.

“It’s been a long road.”

The woman, who had been hospitalized in the Phoenix area and died on Oct. 30, was found by a doctor who had taken her to a Phoenix hospital for evaluation.

The doctor told the woman’s husband, who was also hospitalized, that Ramos had died, according to court documents.

The husband said he was told that Ramos died of dehydration and dehydration-related complications and that the woman had been in an isolation ward, according a court filing.

But when Ramos died, the coroner did not include her name on her death certificate, saying it was a “death certificate” that was “presumed to be issued by a hospital.”

A judge on Monday ordered the hospital to remove the document from the hospital’s computers and turn it over to authorities.

The Nevada Hospital Association has said it is reviewing the documents and will have them reviewed by the Nevada Division of Public Health.

Ramos’ husband, Jose Luis, told ABC News he thought the hospital had gone too far in trying to shield Ramos’ death.

“They took her to the hospital with a false death certificate and they did not get the medical treatment they were told they needed,” he said.

The woman was found with multiple medical conditions, including pneumonia and hypothermia.

She had tested positive for Ebola in late October and died the next day.

Ramos was a nurse and a social worker who worked at a community hospital.

She worked at an outpatient unit where she cared for children with special needs.

She died after taking an overdose of the drug codeine, according the coroner’s office.

The hospital was not immediately available for comment.

Ramos’s husband said that the hospital didn’t properly explain what was going on.

“I am disappointed in them,” he told ABC.

They were just saying that she had passed away. “

There was no explanation.

They were just saying that she had passed away.

There was nothing that said they were concerned with her.”

He said the woman was a devoted mother who loved her kids and had recently lost a husband.

“She was just a caring, loving, caring person.

There were no signs of depression, no signs,” he added.

Ramos, who worked for several years as a social services worker in Phoenix before moving to Las Vegas in 2014, had visited the Nevada hospital before.

The couple moved into their new home after her death.

Ramos told her husband that she was going to visit a friend in the hospital, but was told she was not there, the court filing said.

Ramos had received a diagnosis of pneumonia and dehydration in December and was given anti-epidemic medication to keep her from passing out, according court documents filed in federal court.

The nurse had been taking anti-convulsants, which are supposed to keep patients from passing gas.

Her husband said she told him she had taken anti-anxiety medication before her death and that she wanted to stop.

Ramos and her husband did not know each other.

In a letter to her husband, Ramos wrote that she wished she could have gotten her medication faster, and that her medication had stopped working the first day she was admitted to the emergency room, according her lawsuit.

Ramos also told her doctors she had received “multiple medical treatment” for dehydration and hypothyroidism and “had a history of mental illness and psychosis,” the lawsuit said.

A spokeswoman for the Nevada Hospital Center said Monday that it was investigating the case and was in contact with the family.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is trying to determine whether there is any link between the hospital and the woman, a nurse who had worked there since October and had been the only nurse at the facility during the outbreak.

A statement from the center said that nurses at the hospital are trained to “care for and treat patients of all ages and medical conditions.”

The hospital has said the nurse’s name was changed on the patient records as the nurse was on leave and not under contract.

The CDC has said that people who are admitted to hospitals for care of a “serious or life-threatening medical condition” are given the option of continuing their treatment elsewhere.

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has said nurses have been given the choice to continue their care, even if they are not receiving treatment.

“Healthcare workers must have the same level of training and supervision as any other medical professionals and must ensure patients receive the highest level of care,” the